….the first one is finished
….days 141 to 143 of 365 Days of Art
Over the long weekend I was totally engrossed in creating these collage characters made from art papers. The first thing I had to do was create more art paper because I had left my collage papers at home. Out came the watercolour paper and my watercolour set and I went to town.
Once they dried I cut out random shapes in different sizes and then I started to play. Here are three more ‘characters’ that I created from the cut out shapes.
…thanks to Cee for hosting the Fun Foto Challenge
Today’s class with Carla Sonheim was to create art papers using text. I enjoyed this process. I used watercolour paper and a variety of pens and ink to create these papers. I found a couple of poems in my Roald Dahl Treasury and I copied them onto some of the sheets. The idea is to fill the paper with words and try not to leave too much white space. I plan to use some of these in my next collage assignment.