Using watercolour I added colour to a doodle that I had made last week. This time I looked for shapes and found a bird and a whimsical bee. With other shapes I created some abstract flowers. Here is the doodle before paint.
Here is the finished piece with watercolour and some extra Micron pen detail.
I took another doodle and added colour but this time I used watercolour and I made random circles and ovals all over the page. When it dried I added line detail with my Micron pen and I created a page of abstract flowers.
I made the doodle last week and I thought I had taken a photo of it before I started painting it at the cottage but apparently I hadn’t. I think you get the idea.
I was up till the wee hours of the morning painting these two pieces with acrylic paint. I couldn’t stop until I was done. The only reason I didn’t proceed to stage three was because the paint needed to dry. Just as well; I had to get up early today to go to my volunteer job to bake about 100 loaves of bread.