….bringing you up to date
After struggling with my two larger paintings I’ve finally found a solutions that I’m happy with. Originally I wanted to do something in the colours of the Ukrainian flag but it just wasn’t working for me.
Then I decided to paint over the entire two pieces with white and blue. I kept adding more paint and again I wasn’t happy.
Finally I covered most of the paper with white and then I cut up the paper into 4 smaller pieces. I added marks to start my intuitive process and then I began to lay down colour.
I’m already starting to feel better and two of the four pieces are started.
One piece is almost done. The one below is probably 90% finished but I’m going to give it another day or so before I declare it ready for framing. It already looks quite a bit different from what you’re seeing.
Remember this is not the finished piece.