….when it rains it pours
Thank you to Across the Bored for nominating me for the following three awards:
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award – of course!
- Include a link to their blog – done!
- Select and nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly – see below
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you (and the rest of the world) 7 things about yourself – this is always challenging
Awarding the people who live in the moment
The noble who write and capture the best in life
The bold who reminded us what really mattered
Savoring the experience of quality time
A lovely thought to carry forward and The Best Moment Award Rules are quite simple:
- Re-post the badge and acknowledgement completely with an acceptance speech (either a video or written post) – done!
- Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers worthy of the award – these will be the same 15 as the VBA
- Notify them of the great news -the wonders of the link never cease to amaze…
And last but not least:
The Sunshine Award Rules:
- Include the award logo in your post or on your blog – of course!
- Answer 10 questions about yourself (use the ones below or make up your own) – we will fudge this one a bit
- Nominate 10 other wonderful bloggers – same as above
- Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog – done!
- Link the person who nominated you – Across the Bored
As these awards were received as a bouquet I’m following the suggestion made by my friends over at Across the Board and am bundling the rules into a neat little package as well. Below are 7 fun facts about me, 12 questions answered and 15 blogs that I’m nominating for this wonderful trio:
Seven things that few people know about me:
1. I started painting in my late 40s.
2. I wanted to teach high school, got my first job in a middle school and now teach in a junior school.
3. For awhile I contemplated becoming a principal.
4. My favourite team sport to play is volleyball.
5. I love ballroom dancing and took lessons for 13 months.
6. I sang in a choir for 27 years.
7. I never get tired of watching Survivor.
- What is your favourite Colour? – red
- What is your favourite Animal? – dogs
- What is your favourite Number? – 8
- What is your favourite Drink? – red wine, white wine,
- What is your favourite Flower? – Gerbera and sunflowers
- What is your favourite Day? – Saturdays and Christmas Eve
- Who is your favourite actor? – Meryl Streep (my husband hates her)
- What was your favorite vacation?– Amsterdam and Rotterdam
- What is your favourite physical activity? – walking/running
- What is your Passion? – Art
- What is your favourite summer activity? – going to my cottage
- Giving or getting presents – both!
Fifteen blogs that I’m nominating for this trio of awards:
I know that some of my nominees may not accept accolades although they certainly deserve them. Putting together a page like this took me three days even though I followed the same format as Across the Bored. I encourage my followers to check out the blogs that I nominated and thanks again to Across the Bored for the honour. I’m truly touched and grateful for the nomination.